Saturday, June 28, 2014

☼ Summer To-Do List ☼

Hey Everyone!! Almost July, it is officially summer! As great as summer is, after a couple weeks of school being out, I tend to start getting kind of bored. Currently I am in California, but once I am home again, many days will be filled simply with me lazying around. I'm definitely not complaining about being able to sleep in and lay in the sun all day, but in order to keep the summer interesting, I like to create a To-Do list of things I want to do at some point. So here are my ideas; if you have any of your own, comment below!!

☀ Have a beach/lake/pool day! I know, going to the pool is not a very original idea, but make a day out of it. Get some friends together, and you can swim, have a picnic, bring a frisbee, etc.

☀ Have a bonfire with some friends. Similarly to a pool day, make an occasion out of this. I'm talking s'mores, music, blankets to lay on, and some fun games like mafia (or murder depending on what you call it).

☀ Get some summer reading done. School's out, and some people may not want to read, but personally I love reading. With lots of down time in the summer, it's the perfect opportunity to read.

☀ Work out! Whether it's by starting a running schedule, hitting up the gym, or joining a class, motivate yourself to get fit this summer.

☀ Work on a tan. I know this may not be for everyone, but I make it a little personal goal each summer to get a golden glow. Just make sure you're always aware of how much sun you're getting, and don't forget sunscreen!

☀ Take up a new hobby. For me, this summer I've decided to learn some guitar :)

☀ Have a spa day. Do a face mask, soak up some summer sun, try some new nail art! Pamper yourself!

☀ Slumber partaaaaay! Haha, you have to have some sleep over with your friends. Movies, popcorn, truth-or-dare: the works!

☀ Start a new TV series. This could also just be catching up on a series you already watch, but some lazy days, it's nice to just chill out on the couch with some snacks, and get a dose of TV.

I hope you can enjoy doing these things this summer!
xx
Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment