Saturday, September 5, 2015

27 Facts About Me!

I figured that it was about time that I wrote a post that's a little more personal... Something to give you the chance to learn a little more about me. I've watched a number of videos on youtube, which are '50 Facts About Me', and have always found it quite interesting what people choose to share about themselves, so I though why not?! With that said, 50 seemed like an awful lot of facts (I don't want to overwhelm you) so I just started coming up with little things about myself, and here they are!
  1. I am proud to be an east-coast girl
  2. I eat ice cream almost everyday (and can eat it like a champ)
  3. I can be a very nostalgic/meloncholy person
  4. I love quotes, and aspire to be able to recite great quotes for whatever situation I'm in and know who said them
  5. I am an introvert so I love being on my own, but it can also get pretty lonely sometimes
  6. I probably watch more TV than is good for me (I love White Collar, Arrow, TVD, and Gilmore Girls)
  7. I'm a great listener (so if you ever need someone to talk to, hit me up :) )
  8. My sketchbook is where I like to express myself
  9. I lived in Cambridge, UK for a year, and consider it my second home
  10. I am very protective of my family and close friends
  11. I think it would be sick to have a sleeve tattoo, but will probably never do it because I might not want it when I am older and possibly have kids
  12. I hope to be tri-lingual one day (English, German, and Italian)
  13. I love to travel, and during the school year often day dream about being in Europe
  14. I am half Austrian, and consider Austria one of the most beautiful countries in the world
  15. I am very self-conscious about my skin and weight
  16. I love cooking, and have always fantasized about opening my own cafe (which would have freshly baked goods and delicious coffee and smoothies, and would promote healthy and wholesome living)
  17. I love music, and am pretty open to different styles (currently I've been listening to a lot of indie, electronic, chillwave, some interesting rap)
  18. I like to think I'm pretty good about trying different foods, and thus far in my life have tried ostrich eggs, foie gras, oysters, alligator meat and chili liqueur
  19. Tigers are my spirit animal
  20. I'm a Gemini (and we're supposed to be pretty witty and devious, so what out!)
  21. I drink black tea almost every day, and always take it with cream and sugar
  22. I love driving; there is just something about the possibility of the open road
  23. I am extremely indecisive (even choosing a meal at restaurants can be a struggle)
  24. I am an absolute sucker for rom-coms (don't judge) and I love it when movies leave you with a smile on your face
  25. When I was in third grade, I fractured my elbow during a school assembly by tripping on my shoelace (quite a war story, I know!)
  26. I have a very long bucket list (something I think everyone should have) and some of the items on my list include bungee jumping, climbing Machu Picchu, go skinny dipping, being a brides maid, and much more
  27. I take a while to warm up to people, but once I do, I love being really energetic and goofy with them
So that's all that I have for today... I know this post is a little different than usual, but if you did want to know a little bit more about me, here you go!! I hope all of you are having a lovely day where ever in the world you are, and do something today that makes you smile!

xx
Erin

    No comments:

    Post a Comment